Cognitive actively supports our communities through academic scholarships. Requirements for Diversity and Inclusion Scholarship are below:
- $1,000 college scholarship
- Cognitive STEM certificate
- Current senior or junior in high school
- Academic Transcript
- 1-page letter about your interest in STEM
- Letter of recommendation from a STEM teacher
- Priority given to applicants who belong to ethnic, racial, religious, cultural, and LGBTQ+ community groups that have traditionally been underrepresented populations in the field of STEM
timeline to apply
- Friday, April 2: Application period closes. No applications for the 2021 cycle will be accepted after midnight on this date
- Friday, May 7th: Applicants will be notified of final decision
- Submission: info@cognitiveSTEM.org
Upon applying, your information will only be used to contact you if you win the scholarship. All information from applicants will be discarded after winners are selected.
See flyer here.